Evance is a highly motivated, hard working and enthusiastic person. He always displays the willingness and ability to work under pressure, during irregular hours if necessary; he is capable of adapting to the requirements of a range of tasks.
Evance's core competences include computer literacy in the application of Excel, QuickBooks, Sage Line 50 and the Hex E-Commerce system.
Specific daily, weekly or monthly bookeeping activities include :
- Sorting and recording (capturing) all income and expenditure items (from receipts and bank statements)
- Maintaining petty cash and credit receipts
- Creating invoices and following up with debtors
Reporting activities :
- Preparing profit and loss statements
- Preparing balance sheet statements
- Cash-flow analysis
- Various other bookkeeping and admin related work
Evance holds a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance.
The hourly rate is R80 p/h for basic bookeeping and also reporting activities. To contact Evance email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +27 (0)21 790 6666.